Feeling good starts
with looking good.
Nothing looks or feels better than clothes that are custom-tailored to fit YOU! Hi, my name is Thomas Proctor, and I can do that for you. Currently, I am making men’s shirts and vests, and am especially excited about making matching shirt-vest outfits.
Please check my GALLERY in the menu to see projects I’ve been working on lately. Photography by BMH*
You are unique, dress the part!
I am working hard on making custom-tailored clothes for clients, and I’d love to add you to my list of VIPs.
- Long-sleeve button-down/dress shirts range from $150 to $200, depending on the style and complexity
- Short-sleeve button-down shirts range from $125 to $175, depending on the style and complexity
- A simple vest, one without a collar or side-panels, is $75, (with or without a false lapel); includes liner and welt pockets
- A more fitted vest, one with side-panels, and a collar with lapel and facing, is $125 (also lined, with welt pockets)
- Some prices may vary based on the specific requirements of each unique garment
Turn around times are usually less than 2 weeks for one garment.
Please note that I request $50 up-front to insure your project’s timely completion; this of course applies to the total cost of your garment. I will also offer a discount on commissions of more than one garment–ask me for details.
I am looking forward to helping you look your best!
*All images are the copyright property of TomCat Threads, 2016.